NOW HIRING - JOB POSTING
April 13, 2018
McCartney Construction Co., Alabama DOT named 2017 Sheldon G. Hayes Award Winner!
March 6, 2018
March Employee Spotlight
March 1, 2018
McCartney Construction Company
February 8, 2018
February Employee Spotlight
February 2, 2018
5S IMPROVEMENT TEAM: TIGER PRIDE
January 27, 2018
Winter Newsletter 2017
January 4, 2018
Fall Newsletter 2017
November 9, 2017
NOW HIRING TRUCK DRIVERS
August 4, 2017
Paveaway Newsletter 5.12.17
May 18, 2017
“Working" Grade Foreman:
• This position can be based out of Eastaboga or Gadsden
• This is a working foreman which means he/she will be required to operate equipment.
• Must be able to perform finish work & operate multiple pieces of equipment to include motor grader, dozer, excavator, backhoe, etc.
• Must have an Alabama issued driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be available to work long hours to include weekends as needed. Overtime will be required.
• Will supervise a small crew of 3 to 4 equipment operators.
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints and/or project plans.
• Complete daily paperwork as required; i.e. daily project & production logs, etc.
Skilled Finish Grade Operator:
• This position can be based out of Eastaboga or Gadsden.
• Must be able to perform finish work/operate multiple pieces of equipment to include motor grader, dozer, excavator, backhoe, etc.
Commercial Truck Driver, 6 positions:
• Safety transport and deliver materials (aggregates/asphalt) to various job locations.
• Position is based out of Eastaboga, Alabama.
• Must have an Alabama issued Class A Commercial Driver's license with good driving record.
• No endorsements required; Tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred.
• These positions will be assigned to a night shift initially, possibility of moving to day shift at a later date.
• Position based out of Eastaboga. Will initially be on night shift based out of Cullman, Alabama.
• Must have Class A, Alabama issued Commercial Driver's License with good driving record.
• Prior experience operating heavy construction equipment is helpful. (Must load, secure & unload equipment)
• Must be available to work night shift and overtime as needed.
Qualified applicants may complete an Employment Application at 7575 Eastaboga Rd. in Eastaboga, 423 Rock Quarry Road in Oxford, 331 Albert Rains Blvd in Gadsden, or email resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.vulcanmaterials.com/careers
April 2018 (1)
March 2018 (2)
February 2018 (2)
January 2018 (2)
November 2017 (1)